What a crappy way to start a blog - taking a week off straight off the bat?
This is what happened while I've been gone, expect posts about it all this week (though not necessarily in this order):
1) I picked up a super small pre-order haul from my local Macy's Dior counter: Nail Polish, Top Coat & Mascara. And I got a cute little GWP (do they normally do this?) - expect details, pictures & reviews this week.
2) I got some of mini orders from Sephora's F&F sales: Cover FX foundation, Cover FX anti-acne kit, Diro Polish
3) Got my Dior polish from their website. Remember, those summer duo's they had with the bright pink or bright orange + top coat? The Orange one is still available on their website. And you get free shipping with ANY PURCHASE with the code: DONNA2011 (this is supposed to expire Dec31st). I didn't realize THIS until I'd already purchased the top coat in store, but I really wanted the summer color, so - got both :(
4) Christmas Gifts Haul at BBW (in store) & online (for me).
5) My eyebrows are looking a LOT better.
6) Saw this cute jacket at Marshalls.
To me, it's Chanel Inspired. I like it. It's $80, and if I recall correctly, it's by Vince Camuto.
NON BEAUTY RELATED BELOW:
7) I'm doing AWESOME at decluttering my house (this is a big deal for me)... I'll do a post on this alone & will title it appropriately so you who are only interested in beauty stuff don't have to read personal stuff.
Hope your week was good.
Talk to you tomorrow.